Request for Application Form
- Each Stream has its own application form.
- Students may apply either by hard copy or Online (http://www.kvpy.org.in/).
- For Online application forms, click here. Those who are unable to apply online may request for a hard Copy.
- A hard copy of the application form can be obtained from KVPY on request on a plain paper enclosing the paid “Bank Challan/ Pay-in-slip” (available at: http://www.kvpy.org.in/), clearly indicating the stream SA/SX/SB on the envelope.
- APPLICATION FEE: An application fee of Rs. 500/- may be remitted at any core banking branch of the STATE BANK OF INDIA to the credit of “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) A/c. No. 10270577392”
- The Application fee is exempted for the following category of students:
- Students belonging to SC/ST community
- Students With Disability (Physically and Visually Challenged Students)
- The completed application form along with the following documents, superscribing on the envelope the stream applied for, should reach the KVPYoffice on or before 02/09/2013.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma in the case of SC/ST students.
- Medical certificate from the prescribed authority in case of Persons With Disability (physically and visually challenged students) certifying the percentage of disability.
- Copy of the marks/grade statement of the previous qualifying examination(s).
- The original Pay-in-slip of Rs. 500/- if applicable.
|•||Last date for receipt of the request for application form.|
|1.||By post||:||26th August 2013|
|2.||In person at IISc||:||29th August 2013|
|•||Last date for closing of Online application||:||29th August 2013|
|•||Last date for receipt of the completed application:|
(both Online/Hard Copy)