Thursday, January 3, 2013

use rti to know your marks in olympiads


Date 04 Jan 2012
PIO
I.A.P.T. Office,
I.I.E. Campus,
128/2, J. P. Naik Marg, Kothrud
Pune- 411038
File Ref No: RTI/ IAPT /1

Sub: Information seeking under Right to Information Act.

I am submitting this request exercising my RIGHT TO INFORMATION to provide me following information regarding examinations conducted by you.

  1. Please give the details regarding the no of students appeared in NSEJS, NSEA, NSEP, and NSEC & NSEB in year 2012.
  2. Please give the details regarding the no of OMRs/ answer sheets processed in the all the above mentioned exams.
  3. Please give the state wise cutoff for all the above mentioned exams.
  4. Please give the details (please also give the copy of the invigilator report) regarding the surprise visits carried out at various centers by IAPT in 2012 exams.
  5. Please give the details regarding the correction reported/suggested in official answer key released by IAPT. Please also give the action taken on the same by IAPT.
  6. Please tell me the marks of the roll no ____________ in the exam_______
I am attaching the Rs 20 postal order along with this application.  Do let me know the required fee for want of the information under RTI.

Thanking you
Encl:
1. Postal order

No comments:

Post a Comment